- Windows 7 - Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- 16GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon R9 280
- 10GB HDD space
- Windows 10 - April 2018 (1803)
- Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen-5 1500X
- 32GB RAM (64GB for complex, high-res projects)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480
- 50GB HDD space
You can upgrade to the next edition any time by simply paying the price difference. There are no penalties.
To upgrade, select the edition above your current one and enter your transaction ID in the order form. This ID can be found in the invoice or download receipt you received when purchasing Gaea. If you are unsure what your transaction ID is, you can always contact us.
Site, Volume, and Educational Licenses
- Site licenses are available.
- Discounts on volume purchases are available.
- Resellers can obtain a discount on volume purchases.
- Eligible students and teachers can apply for discounted individual licenses.
- Academic institutions can acquire a discounted educational site license.
- Contact us for details.
All purchases are strictly non-refundable!
Please try the Community Edition to ensure the product meets your needs. Or contact us for information.
If you are facing a problem, contact Technical Support and they'll help you.
- All licenses are perpetual.
- Indie and Professional licenses can be used on up to two machines by the licensee.
- Enterprise licenses can be used on a single computer only.
- All editions except Enterprise require an active internet connection to activate the software.
- All minor (0.x) updates are free.
- Major updates (x.0) will be paid upgrades.